Friday, December 5, 2008

Third day and Brandon Heath concert

Mike and I got backstage passes to see Third Day and Brandon Heath concert at the civic center last night. We had a blast. We got to meet and talk with both band members and watch a great show! I spent the night shooting pics of course, but I talked with the drummer for Brandon Heath and wants me to e-mail him some of the pictures. So here is a few of the shots....



Me and Jon-Paul Tally the drummer for Brandon Heath



Met Joe Moralez (on keyboard)


Talked with Brandon backstage, very nice group of guys awesome sound too.

Next was Third Day they put on a great show and I got to talk with them backstage before the show. They are a genuine group of guys. Mac (the singer) gave his testimony on stage and played a couple of songs down amongst the crowd.




Third Day backstage before the show






2 comments:

Painter el Cinco said...

Soooo Cool!!!! We are jealous!

Paul and Briana said...

Yeah we had a blast! third day was awesome and brandon heath too! They were very nice to talk to. I still need to send them the pics they wanted. I wish they were a little better than they are. Oh well! I've got a surprise for you at Christmas!