Okay, so we have had Marley for about three weeks. In that time we have cleaned up many accidents, had many nips, but most of all we have had lots of laughs. Dipstick still is stand-offish, but during moments that Paul and I aren't looking she will try to play with Marley.

Aunt
Kenzie bought a bumblebee dog
costume and wanted to see if Dipstick would wear it...about a minute in it Dipstick rolled over on her back and sat there until the suit was removed. I think this will be a one time deal only!!


We then got the
brilliant idea to put Marley in the
costume. I must say it was too big but he did look really cute. Paul says that I am going to give him a "Nancy" complex. I firmly disagree! The lighting in this picture is horrible but I really like it because Marley is jumping!
How innocent he looks sitting here on the bed....only one move later and an attempt at eating the camera.

Marley trying to eat the camera while I was trying to take a picture...who won the battle?


Marley's first snow. The moment that he went outside he began licking the snow. Paul was walking him and I was trying to take pictures. I guess it's all fun and games until someone slips and falls in the snow (along with the camera, which is fine thankfully!)
Marley being a little cuddle bug. He has definitely become my dog.

A rare moment where Dipstick allowed Marley to sleep next to her. Most of the time when he comes near she gets up or growls. I am hoping that this is a phase!
1 comment:
Marley is the cutest little thing! Those puppy dog eyes! :)
Post a Comment